youth ministry certification program
Because nothing happens without a leader
The Youth Ministry Certification Program is a unique, holistic leadership development program unlike anything else in the youth ministry field. This two year program covers the key areas of youth ministry leadership with a personal component that will help you grow as a leader in your particular context. We will come alongside you to deepen your leadership, sharpen your vision and encourage your calling. Its contextual focus will help you apply the information back into your leadership situation and give you a chance to advance yourself as a ministry leader.
This two-year program includes:
- Six 3 day intensive youth ministry courses
- Online group coaching component offered regularly throughout the year to work on application issues, questions and topical discussions.
- A group coaching session offered for the cohort, each time you come to a class.
- Free attendance at all YL 3 hour seminars for the two years you are enrolled in the program.
- A free book for each class you take.
- Discount on all other Youth Leadership trainings.
- And most important, a free YL t-shirt, because youth workers don’t have enough t-shirts.
The total cost of the two year program is $3000 and can be a combination of church contribution, personal payment and scholarship funds if needed. Just let us know how we can help.
Using this cohort model, you will be equipped with knowledge, skills and insights necessary to effectively lead a Christ-centered ministry to young people and their families.
The 2013 - 2014 Cohort begins in April, 2013 with our LEAD class.
For more information, contact us.
+ YMCP APPLICATION FORM
+ MIKE YACONELLI SCHOLARSHIP FUND
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE YOUTH MINISTRY CERTIFCATION PROGRAM:
“It has been an absolute joy and honor to be a part of the YMCP pilot program. Each class was packed full of insight, useful tools and immediate application ideas. I cannot thank you enough for offering this program outside the seminaries. The wisdom, humility, sense of humor and obvious love for God and the youth in the crazy world by Tiger and each of his presenters should be a model for all of us to aspire to in youth ministry.” Bridgett Frodsham, Issaquah, WA
“I loved the ability to network with other youth workers who are in the trenches, not just in class talking theory. The size of the classes are helpful compared to the conference experiences where there is no process time and “now what” discussion built in.”